All attendees must complete a registration form before being allowed access to any part of the event. A photo ID will be required to pick up your badge. Registration fees include the two-day conference, keynotes, luncheons, and networking reception.
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rate (by May 17)||Standard Rate|
- Government fee applies to local, city, state, provincial, federal and international government personnel. Does not include government contractors.
- Non-government/industry fee applies to any vendor or consultant who provides solutions or services to the industry.
ATTENTION MEMBERS OF THE PRESS: Chatham House Rules are in effect for International Summit on Borders 2019.
When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed. Press/Media are allowed to interview speakers/attendees after the presentation to be able to directly quote a person, agency, or company. For more information, visit: www.chathamhouse.org.
- Groups of at least 3 paid registrations from the same non-sponsoring organization qualify for a group discount. To obtain a group discount code, contact ISOB2019@AnIdealPartner.com prior to registering and include the number of people in your group.
- Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. A check is also available if you register by the early deadline (May 17). Make checks payable to The Bridge Group LLC. Checks must arrive by June 7 or the registration will be canceled. Mail checks to: ISOB Registration, c/o An Ideal Partner LLC, 3640 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211. Payment must be received in full to receive credentials.
- Registration confirmations are sent to the email address provided during registration. Confirmation emails also serve as payment receipts and should be retained for your records.
- Changes should be submitted to the link to changes in confirmation emails or submit your change to ISOB2019@AnIdealPartner.com.
- Cancellations received in writing by May 24 will be refunded in full. Requests received between May 24 and June 7 will be refunded minus a $75 administrative fee. After June 7, there are no refunds and registrants are obligated to pay 100% of the registration fee, regardless of attendance or payment status. Submit requests to ISOB2019@AnIdealPartner.com.
- Sponsor registrations are based on each company’s sponsorship agreement. Registrations above the complimentary allotment are at the non-government/industry rate. All sponsor registrations include access to the conference, keynotes, luncheons and networking reception.