The International Summit on Borders is open and free to attend for qualified members of the press; please note Chatham House Rules are in effect for International Summit on Borders (see below for details). We ask that each press member adheres to the below guidelines. If you have any questions or would like to inquire about interviewing sponsors, panelists or keynotes, please contact us.
Chatham House Rules
ATTENTION MEMBERS OF THE PRESS: Chatham House Rules are in effect for International Summit on Borders. When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed. Press/Media are allowed to interview speakers/attendees after the presentation to be able to directly quote a person/agency/or company. For more information, visit www.chathamhouse.org.
Credentialing and Access Guidelines
- No member of the press will be allowed into the International Summit on Borders without being properly credentialed.
- Press credentials may be provided to members of the press who are in good standing and are working on behalf of a verified news organization.
- Credentialed press may attend International Summit on Borders conference programs with the ability to ask relevant questions during the appropriate Q&A portion of each program, however, please keep in mind that attendees will be given priority and remain the focus of each session.
- Requests for panelist’s or keynote interviews will be reviewed and considered by Show Management.
- Cameras and/or other recording devices may be permitted in the conference sessions on a case-by-case basis and should be noted in your press credential access email.