All packages include exclusive access to the ISOB 2020 virtual event including the two-day conference, live chat Q&A and sponsored virtual networking breaks.
*The link to the virtual event is unique to each person and cannot be shared. Please register each participant separately at the appropriate rate.
- Government rates applies to local, city, state, provincial, federal and international government personnel. Does not include government contractors. Non-government/industry rates applies to any vendor or consultant who provides solutions or services to the industry.
- Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Checks will also be accepted through early September. Make checks payable to The Bridge Group. LLC. Checks must arrive by September 18 or the registration will be cancelled. Mail checks to ISOB Registration, c/o An Ideal Partner LLC, 3640 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211. Payment must be received in full to receive event log in credentials.
- Registration confirmations are sent to the email address provided during registration. Confirmation emails also serve as payment receipts and should be retained for your records.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Sponsor registrations are based on each company’s sponsorship agreement. Registrations above the complimentary allotment are at the non-government/industry rate. All sponsor registrations include access to the conference, keynotes, luncheons and networking reception.
- By registering for International Summit on Borders 2020, you consent to The Bridge Group’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and participation in International Summit on Borders 2020 constitutes an agreement by the registrant to The Bridge Group’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the show, professional photography and/or video recording of any sponsor or conference session, panel, or keynote by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the sponsor whose product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
Chatham House Rules
- Chatham House Rules are in effect for International Summit on Borders. When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.