Registration for the 2020 International Summit on Borders is not yet open. Join our list to be notified about the latest event updates and announcements.
2019 Registration Policies
- All attendees must complete a registration form before being allowed access to any part of the event. A photo ID will be required to pick up your badge. Registration fees include the two-day conference, keynotes, luncheons, and networking reception.
- Government fee applies to local, city, state, provincial, federal and international government personnel. Does not include government contractors.
- Non-government/industry fee applies to any vendor or consultant who provides solutions or services to the industry.
- Groups of at least 3 paid registrations from the same non-sponsoring organization qualify for a group discount. To obtain a group discount code, contact ISOB2019@AnIdealPartner.com prior to registering and include the number of people in your group.
- Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. A check is also available if you register by the early deadline (May 17). Make checks payable to The Bridge Group LLC. Checks must arrive by June 7 or the registration will be canceled. Mail checks to ISOB Registration, c/o An Ideal Partner LLC, 3640 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211. Payment must be received in full to receive credentials.
- Registration confirmations are sent to the email address provided during registration. Confirmation emails also serve as payment receipts and should be retained for your records.
- Changes should be submitted to the link to changes in confirmation emails or submit your change to ISOB2019@AnIdealPartner.com.
- Cancellations received in writing by May 24 will be refunded in full. Requests received between May 24 and June 7 will be refunded minus a $75 administrative fee. After June 7, there are no refunds and registrants are obligated to pay 100% of the registration fee, regardless of attendance or payment status. Submit requests to ISOB2019@AnIdealPartner.com.
- Sponsor registrations are based on each company’s sponsorship agreement. Registrations above the complimentary allotment are at the non-government/industry rate. All sponsor registrations include access to the conference, keynotes, luncheons and networking reception.