Attendee registration for the 2020 International Summit on Borders is now open!
(ends May 15, 2020)
- Government rates applies to local, city, state, provincial, federal and international government personnel. Does not include government contractors. Non-government/industry rates applies to any vendor or consultant who provides solutions or services to the industry.
- Groups of at least 3 paid registrations from the same non-sponsoring organization qualify for a group discount. To obtain a group discount code, contact ISOB2020@AnIdealPartner.com prior to registering and include the number of people in your group.
- Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. A check is also available if you register by the early deadline (May 15, 2020). Make checks payable to The Bridge Group. LLC. Checks must arrive by June 8 or the registration will be cancelled. Mail checks to ISOB Registration, c/o An Ideal Partner LLC, 3640 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211. Payment must be received in full to receive credentials.
- Registration confirmations are sent to the email address provided during registration. Confirmation emails also serve as payment receipts and should be retained for your records.
- Cancellations received in writing by May 22, 2020, will be refunded in full. Requests received between May 23 and June 5 will be refunded minus a $75 administrative fee. After June 5, no refunds will be issued and registrants will be obligated to pay 100% of the registration fee, regardless of attendance or payment status. Submit requests to ISOB2020@AnIdealPartner.com.
- Sponsor registrations are based on each company’s sponsorship agreement. Registrations above the complimentary allotment are at the non-government/industry rate. All sponsor registrations include access to the conference, keynotes, luncheons and networking reception.
- Every person participating in the event must have an official International Summit on Borders 2020 badge. A valid photo ID is required to pick up your badge onsite.
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted in the conference or sponsor areas.
- By registering for International Summit on Borders 2020, you consent to The Bridge Group’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in International Summit on Borders 2020 constitutes an agreement by the registrant to The Bridge Group’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the show, professional photography and/or video recording of any sponsor booth or conference session, panel, or keynote by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the sponsor whose product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
- Chatham House Rules are in effect for International Summit on Borders. When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.