- This agenda has passed.
E-Commerce’s Impact on Border Management
June 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This panel will consider the impact of the explosion in e-commerce on the cross-border movement of goods and packages, the implications for security and contraband smuggling, and the challenges and opportunities for traders and regulators. It will discuss the measures that have facilitated e-commerce, including development and sharing of data with border authorities, etc., by e-commerce companies, service providers and express carriers.
• Doug Browning, Principal, D M Browning & Associates, LLC;
Former Deputy Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• Norman T. Schenk, Vice President, Global Customs Policy & Public Affairs, UPS (Confirmed)
• Dana L. Lorenze, Senior Vice President Global Customs, Expeditors (Confirmed)
• Christa Brzozowski, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Trade & Transport Policy, Department of Homeland Security (Confirmed)
• Kevin Willis, Director – Global Trade Services, Amazon (Confirmed)