The 2020 International Summit on Borders offered timely and critical information on navigating ever-changing issues including trade, travel, transnational security, and the COVID-19 pandemic. Now’s your chance to hear what these top government and industry experts had to say.
Sessions are now available on demand including:
- Introductory Remarks from Accenture and Summit Chairmen Robert Bonner and Tony Smith, CBE
- Setting the Scene: Threats, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities Impacting Border Agencies (begins at 12:18)
- The Creation of the Department of Homeland Security: A Dialogue with a Former Secretary (begins at 1:27:42)
- COVID-19: Pandemics and Border Controls, Lessons to be Learned—Preparing for the Next Pandemic (begins at 2:41:26)
- Introductory Remarks from Gatekeeper and Summit Chairmen
- Seamless Travel: A Way Forward (begins at 21:44)
- Use of Big Data and Data Analytics for Smarter Border Control (begins at 1:25:45)
- eCommerce: Illicit and Counterfeit Goods (begins at 3:52:51)
- Click on the “Log In Now” button below to access International Summit on Borders On Demand through Vimeo.
- Login using your existing Vimeo account or create a new account.
- Select your package and enter payment information.
- Starting watching!
On Demand Rates
- One Day: $200
- Two Days: $400
Chatham House Rules
REMINDER: Chatham House Rules are in effect for International Summit on Borders. When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed. Press/Media are allowed to interview speakers/attendees after the presentation to be able to directly quote a person/agency/or company. For more information, visit www.chathamhouse.org.